Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Great Saviour

Our Great Saviour

Jesus! What a Friend for sinners! Jesus! Lover of my soul. Friends may fail me, foes assail me; He, my Savior makes me whole.

Jesus! What a strength in weakness! Let me hide myself in Him; tempted, tried, and sometimes failing, He, my strength, my vict'ry wiins.

Jesus! What a help in sorrow! While the billows o'er me roll, even when my heart is breaking, He, my comfort, helps my soul.

Jesus! What a guide and Keeper! While the tempest still is high, storms about me, night o'ver-takes me, He, my Pilot, hears my cry.

Jesus! I do now receive Him; more than all in Him I find; He hath granted me forgiveness; I am His and He is mine.

Chorus: Hallelujah! What a Saviour! Hallelujah! What a Friend! Saving, helping, keeping, loving, He is with me to the end.

No comments: