Wednesday, July 2, 2008

God is at work

I don't have much time, but I wanted to direct your attention to a certain blog today:
http://getoveryourself-croatia.blogspot.com It was such an encouraging blog post that I wanted to post it on here for others to read through and experience the joy of reading about people coming to know the Lord and perhaps inspire you in your witnessing- thanks Tori!
You can either click above or over on the side of my new list of KJV Missionaries and find
New Christians in Croatia!
I am hoping to continue adding to my list of missionaries, but for right now that is all the time I had - so don't fret if you don't see your website or blog on there....I'm working on it....just give me some time! Also, please know that I do pray you and your ministries daily. God at work in the lives and hearts of people all over the world!!!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: